Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Natural Lip Filler in Austin Texas by Sovay Reeder, Medical Injector

This was an amazing patient whose initial visit to me @aestheticamedspa was on November 11, 2017. During that first visit, we did a thorough consultation and looked over some inspiration photos the patient brought in and discussed all of her lip goals.  I decided to add overall volume with JUVEDERM Vollure during this visit.  The majority of the filler was used in her top lip (70% of the filler) and the rest to her lower lip (30%).  During her most recent visit on December 11, 2017, we injected JUVEDERM Ultra XC to her entire upper lip vermillion border, her upper lip belly, and her lower lip vermillion border on the middle section only.  During this last visit, we reached our final lip goals.

My preference is to break up the lip enhancement service with filler in at least 2 separate visits.  There are 2 main reasons for this:

1) Fewer people notice you have had "work" done because the changes are so subtle
2) More visits to finesse the work and make sure the lips are as perfect and close to goal as you can make them

This patent was so wonderful in that she was patient to agree to more than 1 visit to reach our final lip goals, and was an amazing communicator which ensures optimal aesthetic results for both of us!

The following are the intricate lip enhancement details for this particular patient:

1) The patient felt her upper lip cupid bow was asymmetric.  We created symmetry there by injecting a very small amount of extra filler in the patient's right upper cupid bow only
2) She wanted more pink area in her entire upper lip (all the way to and including the far sides).  We achieved this with filler injected into the wet/dry border across the entire upper lip.
3) She wanted a more distant "edge" to her upper lip.  We achieved this by injecting the entire upper lip vermillion border.
4) I wanted a lower dip in her lower lip in the middle section only.  I achieved this by placing a very small amount of filler on her lower vermillion border, middle section, only.  She was kind enough to allow me this opportunity as this was my idea, not her idea.  I have a strong preference for this lip aesthetic detail!
5) The patient wanted a very small amount of filler added to her lower lip to maintain that sweet balance of 1/3 volume on top lip and 2/3 volume on lower lip harmony.  I achieved this by adding varying amounts to the lower lip belly front left to right...she had a slightly asymmetric line in her lower lip that was evident when she was smiling so I evened that line out for her while adding overall volume to her lower lip, as well.


That's it!  This patient is ready for a new job opportunity next year and happy holidays this month with her new lips.  She can expect to maintain this enhanced lip aesthetic by visiting me once a year for a touch up opportunity :)    Sovay Reeder, Medical Injector

No comments:

Post a Comment